William E. Morgan, DC, DAAPM, FICC, FIM, FPAC, LLD (hc)
William E. Morgan practices in a well-known medical center in Bethesda, Maryland. He has been credentialed at five hospitals and serves as a consultant to various United States government executive health clinics in Washington, D.C., caring for government leaders. He has served as a consultant to the White House, the Veterans Administration, the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Army.
Dr. Morgan holds faculty adjunct appointments at institutions of higher learning: He is a professor for New York Chiropractic College and assistant professor for F Edward Hébert School of Medicine. Additionally he is on the Board of Trustees for Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Dr. Morgan is the team chiropractor for the United States Naval Academy football team. A veteran of military service, he has served in Naval Special Warfare Unit One, Marine Corps Recon, and in a Mobile Dive and Salvage Unit.
Dr. Morgan is a 1985 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic-West. In addition to many other awards, he has received the American Chiropractic Association’s Chiropractor of the Year Award. He has also been featured on CCN.com and has been interviewed by the Washington Post. William Morgan has authored scores of articles and papers: These writings range from technical peer-reviewed papers, to educational expositions, to clinical articles, and opinion-editorial articles. He is an international lecturer for both medical and chiropractic venues in the United States and abroad.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, October 2, 2006-present.
- Adjunct Professor New York Chiropractic College. September 1, 2008-present. NYCC faculty member since 2000.
- Preceptor for F Edward Hébert School of Medicine, Uniform Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS). Preceptor for fourth year medical students from the Uniform Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS) taking the CAM elective.
- Preceptor for National University of Health Sciences. May 1, 2006-present.
- Adjunct faculty for Palmer College of Chiropractic. October 1, 2007-present.